hi, hello, how are you

Once upon a time.
It all started when…
It’s the funniest story!
Long ago in a galaxy far far away…
Beginnings are strange. It’s hard to start something when you just want to be in the midst of it already. It’s like riding a bike- you have to do that wobbly kick off the ground before you can cruise down easy street. When I had a blog last year, I loved it. It encouraged me to articulate myself, be vulnerable, and open up. From the moment I posted for the last time (shameless plug here), I craved the release of blogging again. So here I am. I’m not doing anything special or out of the ordinary. But I am a college student. I have moments that leave my sides aching from laughter and I have days that are so unbelievable I simply have to write about them. But mostly I want to share my thoughts. I’m not expecting the world to start reading this and love it and follow it word for word. To be completely honest, this whole thing is just my selfish way of recording my college experience for my kids and grandkids and their robot children. But if you find something here that you like, or that makes you laugh, or that touches you, then it would make me so happy.
Thank you for reading this post, and thanks times a million if you come back and check out a few more. You are fabulous and wonderful and I love you.
xoxo,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to following your journey! Love you to the moon and back. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

INSTAGRAM FEED

@fullyalivefellowship