Back to SB

It's been almost one year since I walked across the stage and accepted my diploma from UC Santa Barbara. For three and a half years, I lived, studied, and worked on the beach in one of the most beautiful places in the world. After graduation, my friends and I spread out all over the country. When we had the chance to reunite this weekend to celebrate the engagement of two of our best friends, I knew it was time to return to the beach.

There's something so special about college friends. These pals watched me grow, stretch, learn, and stumble. They were supportive and loving as I figured out my priorities, made plans, and strived for excellence. They celebrated my achievements and walked with me through my failures. I thank God daily for these people and the light they continue to shine in my life.


Not only did we get to celebrate the engagement of Emily and Ryan (swoon!!) but I also got to meet sweet Schyler's baby, Elijah, and shred the gnar with Elli at Campus Point. I also hit Savoy Cafe twice in the twenty-four-hour trip (the pesto green beans give me LIFE).




Thank you, Santa Barbara, for beautiful memories, beautiful people, and beautiful scenery. I can't wait for the next trip - hopefully for a little more than a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

INSTAGRAM FEED

@fullyalivefellowship