Bike to Work Day 2018


When you live in San Francisco and work in Mill Valley like I do, every day should be Bike to Work Day. Eight months into my job, I couldn't believe I hadn't made the trek. Our carpool sees tourists biking across the bridge every day, and when it was announced that May 11 was Bike to Work Day, I knew it was time to shine.


Let me just say - I've lived in the Bay Area for 15 years and its beauty never gets old. Biking across the Golden Gate Bridge at 7:00 am and looking out at blue skies (no Karl today!) and the sparkling city of San Francisco was stunning.


One hour and ten miles later, we made it to the office. Even though I've been waking up every morning and working out for Miss California, there's no workout quite like an early morning ten-mile bike ride.

I'm grateful to live and work in such a stunning place and that I had the chance to really enjoy Bike to Work Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

INSTAGRAM FEED

@fullyalivefellowship