Here we go!!




Hi! I’m Miss Bay Area 2017, Jane Kennedy. Wow, that is really fun to say.

I am overjoyed to serve as Miss Bay Area this year. I grew up in Alamo  a little town in the East Bay  and I have been inspired by the innovation, energy, and diversity of this area through my life. Being Miss Bay Area is an honor because I get to represent the people who developed me into who I am today  my teachers, family, and friends.

I’m a student at UC Santa Barbara and I’ll be graduating in just four weeks! It’s been an amazing three and a half years and I’m grateful for every moment. On campus, I’m involved with Delta Gamma, Dance Marathon, and FOCUS. I love to run on the beach, and you'll usually find me with a cup of coffee in hand.

My platform is Girls on the Run: Cultivating Confidence for Life. It’s an amazing program that teaches elementary school girls important lessons about body positivity, goal setting, confidence, and healthy living  all while training to run a 5K! I serve on the board for Girls on the Run of the Bay Area, and we are working with full force to plan our spring event in San Francisco on May 14. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact me.

My talent is vocal  I’ve been singing throughout my life and I love sharing my passion onstage. When I was younger I wanted to be a pop star, so singing on the Miss California stage is going to be a dream come true!

I'm looking forward to this year- if I haven't met you yet, I'm excited to do so. If you'd like to follow my journey to Miss California, please connect with me on Instagram and Facebook! 




Xo,
Jane 


PS: Thank you to Stephanie and Travis Hart for these wonderful photos! You can see their work at www.hartphotoca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

INSTAGRAM FEED

@fullyalivefellowship