If you're home with kids right now, try this!


Hi parents!

I hope you're staying safe and healthy and enjoying this quality time with your kiddos :)

If you're looking for a fun activity to do as a family, why not cultivate your confidence together?

Over the past five years, I've spoken to over 10,000 students through assemblies, classroom visits, and virtual events about the importance of cultivating confidence as we learn, grow, and serve. I saw how important interactive activities are to help us all embrace the ways we can grow more confident!

I've pulled together ten of my favorite "Confidence Challenges." Each of these videos range from 45 seconds to two minutes, and they have a lesson and a corresponding activity. You can watch these as a family and do the activities together (I promise, it's fun for all ages).


I hope you enjoy these videos and learn a little bit about yourselves and each other through the process.

In exchange, I do have a humble request.


While many of us are sheltering in our homes with our families, there are thousands of children who are still at children's hospitals across the country. Many of them have limited visiting time with their families and friends due the outbreak, and they need our support now more than ever. If you enjoy this content, I would like to humbly ask you to donate to my fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals here. $10 would be great, $50 would be fantastic - anything and everything you can give makes a difference.



Here's to sheltering in place, and cultivating our confidence - together!

Lots of love,
Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

INSTAGRAM FEED

@fullyalivefellowship