Girls on the Run Dream. Live. Run. Gala

There is nothing more special than getting to spend time working with my platform, Girls on the Run. Celebrating the organization and its mission at the Dream. Live. Run. Gala was incredible!


Girls on the Run of the Bay Area was established 16 years ago, and since then has served thousands of girls in the Bay Area. Last year's Fall 5K had over 2,500 runners! I'm grateful to be part of an organization that works tirelessly to instill confidence in girls while teaching them about healthy choices, goal setting, and body positivity.

The gala was held at the Bently Reserve in San Francisco. I volunteered alongside the rest of the 5K Committee, and was joined by Amia Nash, Miss Silicon Valley 2018!


Not only did I get to meet some of the superstar donors and Board Members, but I also had the honor of meeting the Girl of the Year, Samantha Wint. She embodies everything this organization stands for - Samantha is confident, strong, joyful, and a leader. It blows my mind to think about how many girls across the Bay Area are benefitting from the life-changing Girls on the Run program.

We are getting closer and closer to the Spring 5K on May 5, and it's sure to be an inspirational event. If you'd like to volunteer, please reach out to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

INSTAGRAM FEED

@fullyalivefellowship